About the JCRC
As the consensus public affairs voice of the Jewish community, JCRC builds relationships to fight antisemitism and bigotry; educates about Judaism, Israel, antisemitism, and the Holocaust; advocates for Jewish values and priorities; and safeguards our community.
- Serves as the central public affairs voice of the Jewish community to elected officials, the media, government agencies, and other religious, ethnic and cultural groups;
- Represents the Jewish community’s interests on significant legislative, social justice, and public policy issues in a non-partisan manner;
- Promotes and facilitates the security of the Jewish community and Jewish institutions, and assists community members dealing with discrimination;
- Educates and mobilizes the Jewish community for Israel advocacy;
- Encourages and facilitates open dialogue and consensus among the Jewish community’s diverse religious, political and social perspectives;
- Provides Holocaust education and diversity programming;
- Remembers the victims and honors the survivors of the Holocaust;
- Sponsors community and educational forums; and
- Partners with local and national non-profit, interfaith, and Jewish coalitions.